- From the Alchemy Gothic collection, made by Alchemy England.
Sign of a priest of darkness, in the shape of an aiguisÉ, (pointed) cross, Urdy Cross or Cross of Suffering.
- Pewter pointed cross infilled with black enamel. Suspended, rosary style from a pewter skull on a black curb chain.
- Overall length 17" (43 mm).
Weight & Dimensions (approx.): H: 79 mm (3.11") W: 35 mm (1.38") D: 10 mm (0.39") Weight 27 g (0.95 oz) (Please note neck jewellery dimensions are excluding the fastenings)
- Fastening & Packaging: Pendant hangs from a nickel-free chain with clasp fastener.
- Materials & Origin:
- Designed and hand made in England in fine English pewter. (Lead, cadmium & nickel compliant)